- Bath Financing
- Getting Your Bath Started
- How To Measure For Your New Bathroom
- Select A Bath Vanity That Fits Your Style
- Choosing The Right Vanity Top
- Everything About Showers, Tubs & Whirlpools
- Lighting And Ventilation
- Understanding Cabinet Construction
- Bath Planner
- Bath Planning Checklist
- How to Choose a Bath Remodeling Contractor
- Vanity Planner
If you are considering remodeling your bathroom, Curtis Lumber’s Bath Design Team can help you get started with your bathroom remodel. The bathroom design team can assist you to update your outdated master bathroom, redesign your guest bathroom, or renovate your small bathroom. Combining your ideas with their expertise, your bathroom remodel will become the bathroom of your dreams. Choose your bathroom tiles, vanity, flooring, bathtub, shower, and more, no matter what your budget.
What to expect when meeting a Curtis Lumber Designer:
- Helpful staff to assist in your bathroom remodel project.
- Clever design ideas for more storage space for your bathroom.
- Help in creating a spa-like atmosphere with relaxing colors and finishes.
Curtis Lumber Stores Featuring Bathroom Design:
- Ballston Spa Bathroom Design
- Burlington Bathroom Design
- Delmar Bathroom Design
- East Greenbush Bathroom Design
- Granville Bathroom Design
- Hamilton Bathroom Design
- Hoosick Bathroom Design
- Norwich Bathroom Design
- Perth Bathroom Design
- Plattsburgh Bathroom Design
- Queensbury Bathroom Design
- Ray Brook Bathroom Design
- Richmondville Bathroom Design
- Schuylerville Bathroom Design