- Kitchen Financing
- Getting Your Kitchen Started
- Cabinet Considerations
- Understanding Cabinet Construction
- How to Measure for New Kitchen Cabinets
- Choosing The Right Countertop
- Curtis Lumber Countertop Installation: What To Expect
- How to Choose a Kitchen Remodeling Contractor
- Getting Started On Your Lighting
- Kitchen Planner
- Kitchen Planning Checklist
Tour Curtis Lumber’s showroom displays from the comfort of your home.
Each of the virtual tours below shows different types of cabinetry, faucets, flooring, hardware, countertops and more!
- Merillat Masterpiece Kitchen Display: features four different cabinet colors and styles.
- Merillat Man Cave Display: explore the many ways to use cabinetry to fit your style!
- Merillat Display: this Queensbury display features Merillat Classic cabinetry.
- Merillat Display: this Delmar display also features Merillat Classic.
- Merillat Masterpiece: also in Delmar, featuring two types of cabinetry.
- Merillat Fairlane: features Masterpiece Fairlane cabinetry.
- Merillat Selection Center: located in the Delmar location.
- Crystal Kitchen Display: features Encore cabinetry.
- Crystal Kitchen: this display in Ballston, features Keyline cabinetry.
- Crystal Display: located in Queensbury, features Stirling cabinetry.
- Crystal Kitchen: also in Queensbury, featuring Keyline cabinetry.
- Wellborn Premier: featuring the Hartford style.
- Wellborn Display: in Ballston, featuring Premier in Cherry Espresso.
- Wellborn Kitchen Display: in Queensbury, features Maple cabinetry.
- Welborn Belmont: also in Queensbury, featuring Belmont style.
- Wellborn Hickory: in the Delmar location, featuring Hickory cabinets.
- Wellborn Display: features two different cabinets styles.
Bertch Kitchen+ Cabinetry
- Bertch Kitchen: Kitchen Plus display in Ballston location
- Bertch Display: features Hickory cabinets, as well as Spalted Maple River countertop.
- Bertch Kitchen: located in the Ballston location.