- Kitchen Financing
- Getting Your Kitchen Started
- Cabinet Considerations
- Understanding Cabinet Construction
- How to Measure for New Kitchen Cabinets
- Choosing The Right Countertop
- Curtis Lumber Countertop Installation: What To Expect
- How to Choose a Kitchen Remodeling Contractor
- Getting Started On Your Lighting
- Kitchen Planner
- Kitchen Planning Checklist
Let the kitchen design team at Curtis Lumber’s kitchen showroom help you create your kitchen. With your kitchen ideas, a kitchen designer can assist you with kitchen renovation, or your new construction kitchen. Looking for a new cabinet design featuring modern ideas, a casual kitchen, or a galley kitchen? Or are you looking to add a kitchen island? The Kitchen Design team can assist with all of your ideas using the showroom featuring kitchen cabinets, countertops, hardware, flooring, and more! Whether you are looking to renovate or redesign your current layout, Curtis Lumber can help!
What to expect when meeting with a Curtis Lumber Designer:
- Helpful staff to assist in your kitchen remodel project.
- Help in creating a new layout for your kitchen.
- Design ideas and planners for more storage space.
Curtis Lumber Stores Featuring Kitchen Design:
- Ballston Spa Kitchen Design
- Curtis Lumber Co Inc – Burlington Kitchen Design
- Delmar Kitchen Design
- East Greenbush Kitchen Design
- Granville Kitchen Design
- Hamilton Kitchen Design
- Hoosick Kitchen Design
- Norwich Kitchen Design
- Perth Kitchen Design
- Plattsburgh Kitchen Design
- Queensbury Kitchen Design
- Ray Brook Kitchen Design
- Richmondville Kitchen Design
- Schuylerville Kitchen Design