- Getting Started On Your New Windows
- Selecting The Right Window
- Types Of Windows
- Window Options
- New Construction Window Measuring Guide
- Replacement Window Measuring Guide
- Windows Checklist
- New Construction Window Installation Guidelines
- Upgrade Your Home’s Energy Efficiency
- Andersen Windows Warranty Service
- Andersen Windows & Doors Virtual Showroom Tour
- Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Andersen Windows and Patio Doors
Curtis Lumber After Care Service
As an Andersen Circle of Excellence dealer, we are proud to offer after-sale service through Andersen Windows’ Dealer Service Network. The dealer service network allows an Andersen-trained, Curtis Lumber employee to perform Andersen Window warranty service.
Our on staff dealer service network employees coordinate in-home warranty work including ordering the parts, scheduling jobsite visits, and installing the replacements (within the first two years).
Our services include:
– Service on warranty issues within 7 days of receipt.
– Expedited ordering of replacement Andersen Window parts
– Labor included on sash or panel replacement within the first two years.
– Help to deal with concealed damage and missing parts when service is required
Our DSN and the Andersen Windows warranty does not cover problems caused by improper installation. Visit the Curtis Lumber near you for help with your Andersen Window warranty problem. Our Dealer Service Network covers all Andersen Windows, whether or not they were originally purchased from Curtis Lumber.
Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Your Andersen Windows and Patio Doors
Check out our video library to learn how to properly care for and maintain your Andersen Windows and Patio Doors. You’ll learn how to identify window parts, replace locks and sashes, install insect screens and how to change the handing of a latch. There are also expert tips to determine if your window is plumb, level and square.
Click here to view video library