- Getting Started On Your New Windows
- Selecting The Right Window
- Types Of Windows
- Window Options
- New Construction Window Measuring Guide
- Replacement Window Measuring Guide
- Windows Checklist
- New Construction Window Installation Guidelines
- Upgrade Your Home’s Energy Efficiency
- Andersen Windows Warranty Service
- Andersen Windows & Doors Virtual Showroom Tour
- Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Andersen Windows and Patio Doors
Curtis Lumber After Care Service
As an Andersen Circle of Excellence dealer, we are proud to offer after-sale service through Andersen Windows’ Dealer Service Network. The dealer service network allows an Andersen-trained, Curtis Lumber employee to perform Andersen Window warranty service.
Our on-staff dealer service network employees coordinate in-home warranty work including ordering parts, scheduling jobsite visits, and installing the replacements (within the first two years) if the product was purchased through Curtis Lumber. Product not purchased through Curtis Lumber does not follow the same warranty guidelines and labor is not included regardless of age.
Our services include:
– Correspondence on request within 5 days of receipt.
– Ordering of replacement Andersen Window & Door parts.
– Labor included on on replacement parts within the first two years when purchased through Curtis Lumber.
– Help to deal with concealed damage and missing parts when service is required.
Our after-sale service and Andersen warranty does not cover problems caused by improper installation. Visit the Curtis Lumber near you for help with your Andersen warranty problem. Our After Sales Care program covers all Andersen product, whether or not they were originally purchased from Curtis Lumber.
Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Your Andersen Windows and Patio Doors
Check out our video library to learn how to properly care for and maintain your Andersen Windows and Patio Doors. You’ll learn how to identify window parts, replace locks and sashes, install insect screens and how to change the handing of a latch. There are also expert tips to determine if your window is installed plumb, level and square.
Click here to view video library