Now that you have decided on the perfect garage door, will you install it yourself or prefer to have it done professionally? Your local Curtis Lumber is the ideal place to go for custom garage door installation. Many of our stores provide installation service for the garage doors and openers we sell. Be sure to call ahead and make sure your local store offers installation services in your area. Curtis Lumber Locations
Installation-What to Expect
Having your garage door or opener installed is easy and inexpensive.
Here’s what to expect:
1. Call or stop in to your local Curtis Lumber to make sure they offer garage door installation services.
2. Speak with a salesperson to learn more about our garage doors and get help in making a selection. You can receive a rough price quote right on the spot, once you’ve decided on the perfect door. Don’t forget to talk about the special options available to make the garage door your own.
3. A Curtis Installation specialist will call you to set up an appointment to come to your home and inspect the jobsite. If you would like any changes or to make any additions, you can speak to the specialist at that time.
4. Within a few days, you will receive a formal price quote in the mail and your salesperson will call you to address any questions or concerns you may have.
5. When you decide to place your order, you will need to stop by the store to fill out a Capital Improvement form for sales tax purposes. Because the installation qualifies as a capital improvement, the installation will be exempt from sales tax. At this time a full deposit must also be placed on the order. Our installers do NOT collect any money.
6. Curtis will then order your door. Once the door arrives, you will be contacted to set up installation.
7. The Curtis Installation specialist will arrive at your home and will take down your old door, install your new door, and install new weatherstripping.
8. Once installation is to your satisfaction, you will be asked to sign a job completion form. Enjoy your new garage door!
We may send you a survey after installation, please take the time to complete it so we can understand how well we did at meeting your needs and expectations. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Curtis Lumber Professional Garage Door installation includes:
- Take down of old door
- Installation of new door
- Installation of new weatherstripping on top, sides, and bottom
- 1 year warranty on labor, manufacturer’s warranty on parts
- Keyed Lock installation
- Disposal and haul away of old door
- Installation, disposal, and haul away of old door opener
- Alternate and Keypad entry options
Curtis Lumber Garage Door Installation
Let Curtis Lumber, a name you can trust, professionally install your new garage door.
Please note that garage doors and garage door installation may not available at every Curtis Lumber location. Inquire at your local Curtis Lumber for more information.