Common Building Package Questions
- IS THE BUILDING PACKAGE I’M PURCHASING SUITABLE FOR MY AREA?
- WHAT EXACTLY DO I RECEIVE WHEN I PURCHASE A BUILDING PACKAGE FROM CURTIS LUMBER?
- CAN I RETURN OR EXCHANGE THE MATERIAL USED FOR MY BUILDING PACKAGE?
1. IS THE BUILDING PACKAGE I’M PURCHASING SUITABLE FOR MY AREA?
We want to be sure your purchase fits your needs. However, regardless of where or how you buy a shed, storage building or other outdoor structure, please be aware that it is your responsibility to determine whether or not you will need a building permit, and to determine what the requirements are to meet local building codes or other rules that apply in your locality. You can contact your local building code authorities for such information. Laws, ordinances, regulations, restrictions, covenants, and other codes or rules that apply to sheds, storage buildings or other outdoor structures in which you may be interested vary from locality to locality. These codes or rules are also subject to change. Curtis Lumber Company shall not be held responsible for violations or the consequences of any violations of codes or rules that may arise from your obtaining or assembling items purchased from Curtis Lumber Company.
2. WHAT EXACTLY DO I RECEIVE WHEN I PURCHASE A BUILDING PACKAGE FROM CURTIS LUMBER?
You get everything you need to build your complete package. All framing lumber, windows, doors, siding and roofing materials, nails, finishing hardware and more. Plus, you’ll get FREE plans with your purchase and instructions on how to assemble your new package.
3. CAN I RETURN OR EXCHANGE THE MATERIAL USED FOR MY BUILDING PACKAGE?
Yes. Sheds, storage buildings, garages and other outdoor structures can be returned with a receipt dated within 90 days. All material must be in the original condition it was received in.